- New Science Emboldens Long Shot Bid for Dolphin, Whale Rights (Wired)
- Pit Bulls "Inherently Dangerous" Says Maryland Appeals Court (JD Supra)
- Head of Nonprofit on Crusade to Shut Down Illegal Florida Slaughterhouses (NBC 6 Miami)
- Housing Complexes have Strict Policies Banning Animals (UCF Central Florida Future)
- Alachua County Animal Services Host Summer Adoptathon (Alligator)
- Baby Manatee Captured in Florida (UPI)
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
The Florida Bar Animal Law Committee has a couple of its most recent newsletters available online now. The Winter 2011 Newsletter features an article on the PETS Act and the Spring 2012 Newsletter is a student edition featuring submissions from Florida law school students.
The ABA/Tips Animal Law Committee also recently released its Summer 2012 Newsletter.