- Racing greyhound electrocuted in 'unfortunate accident' (Animal Crazy).
- Squirrels shot to death (Pet-Abuse.com).
- Florida deploys inspectors to pet stores this holiday season (Animal Crazy).
- Man who left dying mule in open grave found guilty of animal cruelty (Sun-Sentinel).
- Titusville Man Gets 4 years for sexually assaulting dog (TBO.com).
- Man charged with battery, animal cruelty after attacks dog that relieved itself on lawn (Sun-Sentinel).
- Old Florida law faces new debate (Animal Law Blog).
Sunday, November 30, 2008
I can't believe it's December already. More posts are on the way, but in the interim here are some links to what I've been reading lately: