- Humane Society Questions Legitimacy of Animal Charity (TBO).
- Collier officials uncover more illegal fishing nets (Naples News).
- Cheetah attack inflames big cat debate (Palm Beach Post).
- Florida Retirement Community votes to shoot ducks; animal cruelty charges follow (Fox News).
- 11th Circuit's Ruling on Florida Keys endangered Species (Miami Herald).
- Dogs and Puppies Rescued from Breeding Facility (TBN Weekly).
- Arizona ships 22 alligators to Florida (TBO).
- FWC approves lobster rule amendments (Charlotte Sun-Herald).
- Deer Management Plan released by FWC (Lakeland Ledger).
- 1781 Gopher Tortoises get new home (Tampa Bay's 10).
- Questions remain for sheriff in dog shooting (Alligator).
- Boca shelter helps heal harm of puppy mills (Palm Beach Post).
- Tighter Turtle Protections Eyed (News Press).
- Local group helps save Schnauzers (Marco Island Sun Times).
- Florida's Pet Lemon law protects animal lovers (First Coast News).
Saturday, April 12, 2008
In an attempt to get caught up, here's yet another news roundup: