- Impacts of Global Warming on Wildlife.
- Global Trade, Endangered Species, and the New Protectionism.
- Advancing Protections for Asian Animals.
- Fighting Breed Specific Legislation: Addressing the Real Issues Behind “Dangerous Dogs”.
- Ethical Issues for Animal Law Attorneys.
- Can the Wildlife Trade Bridge the Poverty Gap?: CITES, Livelihoods, and Sustainable Use
- The Debate over Advancing Civil Damages for Companion Animals
- Factory Farms Part I
- Advancing Criminal Prosecutions
- Factory Farms Part II
- Canned Hunting and Contest Kills
- Keynote Address
- Successful Animal Lawyering Worskshop
- Animal Law Student Workshop
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Lewis & Clark Animal Law podcasts
Here's a great resource that I've only started to explore. Lewis & Clark Law School, the publisher of the premier Animal Law journal, has posted a number of video and audio podcasts that can be perused through this link. In particular, check out some of the videos from the Animal Law Conference that was held at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon on September 28-30th, 2007. The conference presenters were a literal who's who of the animal law practice. For those of us who didn't make it to Oregon and participate directly, the ability to see the presentations in podcast form is the next best thing. Here's a list of some of the topics with links to a description of the presentation and the podcasts from the conference: