- Bald Eagle shot and left for dead, now recovering (Tampa Bay's 10).
- Local youths suspected of shooting sandhill cranes (Sun Herald).
- Animal hoarding in SW Florida called "growing problem" (NBC2).
- Central Beef Had 'Willful Disregard' (Florida Trend).
- Dogs and Cats found in bad shape (Tampa Bay's 10).
- Florida considers new limits on red snapper catches next week (WWSC ABC7).
- The claws come out in tiger custody fight (Florida Today).
- Nine cats poisoned by antifreeze at PGA Golf Course (Sun Sentinel).
- Two arrested under suspicion of cock fighting (Tampa Tribune).
Saturday, February 2, 2008
I've been out in the wilderness for a few days. If I can master the technology and there's anything worth looking at from the pictures I took, I'll try to post them here. In any event, there's a backlog of news items of interest that I'll try to catch up on. Here's a few for starters: