- Trap-neuter-return program stops wild felines' breeding.
- Land o' Lakes man arrested for animal abuse.
- Sea turtle nests near 19-year low mark.
- Private property owner enrolls in the Safe Harbor Program for woodpecker protection.
- Revisions put more "bite" in Palatka's animal ordinance.
- Safety concerns lead to feeding suggestions for pet treats.
- FWC testing ducks for avian flu.
- State deal on Seminole gaming could impact greyhound track.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sorry for the slow posting - I'm in the middle of slew of depositions and travel. Here's some of the items that I've missed recently; time permitting, I hope to revisit some with more meaningful commentary: